- - Extremely soft and flexible for superior comfort
- - Breathable and stylish to help you stay cool and look cooler
- - 80% Nylon / 20% Spandex
Customers also bought
- - Ultra lightweight and high-stretch for superior comfort
- - Fast drying, UPF 50+
- - 81% Polyester / 19% Spandex
- - Increased circulation & blood flow
- - Reduced muscle vibration
- - Sleek, perfect fit
Flip and Lock Zipper
Zipper opens quickly and easily, then locks in a preferred position.
Strategically placed pockets that are easily accessible while running or cycling.
UPF 50+ Protection
All TYR Performance Swim Suits offer UPF 50+ Protection.
|Would You Recommend||Yes (0) No (1)|
Aug 28, 2015 | Posted by | Gender: Female Sport Interest: Triathlon Age: 35-44
I never got to try this top out of the house because I couldn't hardly get it over my head! I am a size 8 and busty so I ordered the XL. I even called customer service saying it was mis sized. They assured me the size was correct. I'm not exaggerating when I say the XL fit like an XS. Honesty, I would have to order an XXL for it to fit. Liked the color and it could have been a good top if it was meant to fit like a sports bra. I wish some one, somewhere would realize that not all athletes are rail thin. Where are the tops for us athletes with curves?
38 people found this review helpful
Product Questions & Answers (0)
No questions asked yet
Women's Competitor Support Bra