- - Engineered specifically for triathletes
- - Advanced triple density foam strategically absorbs your weight while in aero position
- - Breathable, multidirectional stretch keeps you feeling cool and unrestricted while running or cycling
- - Extremely soft and flexible for superior comfort
- - Breathable and stylish to help you stay cool and look cooler
- - 80% Nylon / 20% Spandex
- - Ultra lightweight and high-stretch for superior comfort
- - Fast drying, UPF 50+
- - 81% Polyester / 19% Spandex
- - Increased circulation & blood flow
- - Reduced muscle vibration
- - Sleek, perfect fit
Strategically placed pockets that are easily accessible while running or cycling.
Secure Beaded Grip
- - Soft woven elastic with evenly distributed Silicone droplets
- - Provides hold on your leg without restricting comfort or mobility
The woven stretch drawcord offers a secure hold on your waist without limiting comfortable and mobility.
UPF 50+ Protection
All TYR Performance Swim Suits offer UPF 50+ Protection.
|Would You Recommend||Yes (2) No (0)|
Great Shorts Great fit and build.
Feb 7, 2015 | Posted by | Gender: Male Sport Interest: Triathlon Age: 55-64
Bought one pair to try out and like so much order a few more pairs. Great for training in and racing. Really like the added zippered pocket in the rear, Great for a gel and car keys if in a training run or bike ride. Great leg grippers which stay in place. Easy to care for and they dry fast.
25 people found this review helpful
Nov 15, 2014 | Posted by | Gender: Male Sport Interest: Triathlon Age: 45-54
Great fit and comfort a little pricey but this is true you get what you pay for. I bought a pair of these Tyr shorts two years ago and they last and are very comfortable.
40 people found this review helpful
Product Questions & Answers (5)