All TYR Performance Swim Suits offer uv/spf 50+ Protection.
Secure Beaded Grip
- - Soft woven elastic with evenly distributed Silicone droplets
- - Provides hold on your leg without restricting comfort or mobility
- - Draws moisture away from the body to keep you dry and light
- - Helps lower your body temperature and heart rate
- - Results in more efficient breathing and less lactic acid buildup
- - 54% Nylon / 25% Polyester / 19% Spandex / 2% Carbon Fiber
Allows you to easily clip and unclip the lanyard on the back of your trisuit.
- - Extremely lightweight and highly compressive
- - Begins drying before you’re out of the water
- - Optimal fabric for your race day kit
- - 70% Nylon / 30% LYCRA® Spandex
Carbon Womens AMP Pad
- - Engineered specifically for triathletes
- - Advanced triple density foam strategically absorbs your weight while in aero position
- - Breathable, multidirectional stretch keeps you feeling cool and unrestricted while running or cyclying
|Would You Recommend||Yes (0) No (0)|
Jan 5, 2013 | Posted by
I have this suit in grey and in black. The grey suit becomes see through when wet, but it dries very quickly. I really like that it dries ultra fast. I have found that this suit is more comfortable during Sprint or Olympic distance triathlons. During a 70.3 I wore the grey one and my leg chaffed due to the stitching attaching the leg to the body of the suit. Then I wore the black one for a 70.3 and did not experience the chaffing. It is a very comfortable suit. I did have to have a stitch sewn an inch before the end of the zipper because on the fourth time I wore the suit the zipper came apart while I was in a port-a-potty before a race. The stitch keeps the zipper from unzipping completely and now I love wearing the suits.
68 people found this review helpful
Product Questions & Answers (1)
Q: I bought one of these for my Ironman triathlon on Sept 21. Unfortunately it did not arrive in time to practice on any long run/rides, but I will practice some short distances. I bought an XL, even though I usually wear a L. It is SUPER snug. I can't decide whether to wear in in my Ironman. I worried that it could hurt my performance because it's so tight. Any advice? I also have a 2UX, which is a L and is a tiny bit big, but with a much better, overall fit.