The Amp Pad was constructed specifically for the Triathlete. Its enhanced perennial area distribution absorbs the majority of the weight while in aero position. Offering a breathable, multi directional stretch foam base, the Amp pad keeps you cool and unrestricted on the bike and run.
Carbon Mens Amp Pad
- - Engineered specifically for triathletes
- - Advanced triple density foam strategically absorbs your weight while in aero position
- - Breathable, multidirectional stretch keeps you feeling cool and unrestricted while running or cyclying
- - Extremely lightweight and highly compressive
- - Begins drying before you’re out of the water
- - Optimal fabric for your race day kit
- - 70% Nylon / 30% LYCRA® Spandex
- - Draws moisture away from the body to keep you dry and light
- - Helps lower your body temperature and heart rate
- - Results in more efficient breathing and less lactic acid buildup
- - 54% Nylon / 25% Polyester / 19% Spandex / 2% Carbon Fiber
Secure Beaded Grip
- - Soft woven elastic with evenly distributed Silicone droplets
- - Provides hold on your leg without restricting comfort or mobility
The woven stretch drawcord offers a secure hold on your waist without limiting comfortable and mobility.
Ultrasonic Welded Seams
- - Superior strength
- - Enhanced comfortability
- - Minimal friction drag
UPF 50+ Protection
All TYR Performance Swim Suits offer UPF 50+ Protection.
|Would You Recommend||Yes (1) No (0)|
Mar 28, 2015 | Posted by | Gender: Male Sport Interest: Triathlon Age: 55-64
I thought the fit was too tight at first but after time, I love them. The only thing I would like to see is a zipper pocket for ID and cash and maybe holster pockets for nutrition.
18 people found this review helpful
Product Questions & Answers (3)