The Amp Pad was constructed specifically for the Triathlete. Its enhanced perennial area distribution absorbs the majority of the weight while in aero position. Offering a breathable, multi directional stretch foam base, the Amp pad keeps you cool and unrestricted on the bike and run.
Customers also bought
Carbon Mens Amp Pad
- - Engineered specifically for triathletes
- - Advanced triple density foam strategically absorbs your weight while in aero position
- - Breathable, multidirectional stretch keeps you feeling cool and unrestricted while running or cyclying
- - Extremely lightweight and highly compressive
- - Begins drying before you’re out of the water
- - Optimal fabric for your race day kit
- - 70% Nylon / 30% LYCRA® Spandex
- - Draws moisture away from the body to keep you dry and light
- - Helps lower your body temperature and heart rate
- - Results in more efficient breathing and less lactic acid buildup
- - 54% Nylon / 25% Polyester / 19% Spandex / 2% Carbon Fiber
Secure Beaded Grip
- - Soft woven elastic with evenly distributed Silicone droplets
- - Provides hold on your leg without restricting comfort or mobility
The woven stretch drawcord offers a secure hold on your waist without limiting comfortable and mobility.
Ultrasonic Welded Seams
- - Superior strength
- - Enhanced comfortability
- - Minimal friction drag
UPF 50+ Protection
All TYR Performance Swim Suits offer UPF 50+ Protection.
|Would You Recommend||Yes (2) No (0)|
Jun 1, 2015 | Posted by | Gender: Male Sport Interest: Triathlon Age: 35-44
These shirts were the ticket for my tri bike. Wearing regular bike shorts on my tri bike were very discomfort and had lots of chafing. These carbon shorts have very comfortable on the long rides
18 people found this review helpful
Mar 28, 2015 | Posted by | Gender: Male Sport Interest: Triathlon Age: 55-64
I thought the fit was too tight at first but after time, I love them. The only thing I would like to see is a zipper pocket for ID and cash and maybe holster pockets for nutrition.
29 people found this review helpful
Product Questions & Answers (3)