- - Extremely lightweight and highly compressive
- - Begins drying before you’re out of the water
- - Optimal fabric for your race day kit
- - 70% Nylon / 30% LYCRA® Spandex
Customers also bought
- - Draws moisture away from the body to keep you dry and light
- - Helps lower your body temperature and heart rate
- - Results in more efficient breathing and less lactic acid buildup
- - 54% Nylon / 25% Polyester / 19% Spandex / 2% Carbon Fiber
Flip and Lock Zipper
Zipper opens quickly and easily, then locks in a preferred position.
Strategically placed pockets that are easily accessible while running or cycling.
Ultrasonic Welded Seams
- - Superior strength
- - Enhanced comfortability
- - Minimal friction drag
UPF 50+ Protection
Effectively blocks ultraviolet (UV) radiation for safety during outdoor sun exposure
|Would You Recommend||Yes (2) No (0)|
Mar 28, 2015 | Posted by | Gender: Male Sport Interest: Triathlon Age: 55-64
At first I thought I goofed by ordering too small with a large...but after squirming into it and running/cycling in it...I love it. Only issue is the small pocket in the back. I can get one Clif Bar or 2 packages of Shot Bloks into it. I'd like to see larger or one on each side.
84 people found this review helpful
Does what it claims
Sep 9, 2013 | Posted by | Gender: Male Sport Interest: Triathlon Age: 45-54
When I git my top & bottom I was skeptical of the claims, and found it initally very tight to get into. But commencing my training It felt like I wasn't even wearing anything- exept that I noticed the fabric always felt cool, my legs felt energized and my endurance was greatly enhanced. I also noticed the first thing I had to get used to was that my breath was being regulated. The end result was new record times with less fatigue. I've never had a product lie up to all of it's claims like this one...
Highly recommended if you are looking for an edge...
216 people found this review helpful
Product Questions & Answers (4)
Men's Competitor Singlet