- - Extremely lightweight and highly compressive
- - Begins drying before you’re out of the water
- - Optimal fabric for your race day kit
- - 70% Nylon / 30% LYCRA® Spandex
- - Draws moisture away from the body to keep you dry and light
- - Helps lower your body temperature and heart rate
- - Results in more efficient breathing and less lactic acid buildup
- - 54% Nylon / 25% Polyester / 19% Spandex / 2% Carbon Fiber
Flip and Lock Zipper
Zipper opens quickly and easily, then locks in a preferred position.
Strategically placed pockets that are easily accessible while running or cycling.
Ultrasonic Welded Seams
- - Superior strength
- - Enhanced comfortability
- - Minimal friction drag
UPF 50+ Protection
All TYR Performance Swim Suits offer UPF 50+ Protection.
|Would You Recommend||Yes (1) No (0)|
Does what it claims
Sep 9, 2013 | Posted by | Gender: Male Sport Interest: Triathlon Age: 45-54
When I git my top & bottom I was skeptical of the claims, and found it initally very tight to get into. But commencing my training It felt like I wasn't even wearing anything- exept that I noticed the fabric always felt cool, my legs felt energized and my endurance was greatly enhanced. I also noticed the first thing I had to get used to was that my breath was being regulated. The end result was new record times with less fatigue. I've never had a product lie up to all of it's claims like this one...
Highly recommended if you are looking for an edge...
97 people found this review helpful
Product Questions & Answers (3)