- - Engineered specifically for triathletes
- - Advanced triple density foam strategically absorbs your weight while in aero position
- - Breathable, multidirectional stretch keeps you feeling cool and unrestricted while running or cycling
Customers also bought
- - Extremely soft and flexible for superior comfort
- - Breathable and stylish to help you stay cool and look cooler
- - 80% Nylon / 20% Spandex
- - Ultra lightweight and high-stretch for superior comfort
- - Fast drying, UPF 50+
- - 81% Polyester / 19% Spandex
- - Increased circulation & blood flow
- - Reduced muscle vibration
- - Sleek, perfect fit
Flip and Lock Zipper
Zipper opens quickly and easily, then locks in a preferred position.
Secure Beaded Grip
- - Soft woven elastic with evenly distributed Silicone droplets
- - Provides hold on your leg without restricting comfort or mobility
The woven stretch drawcord offers a secure hold on your waist without limiting comfortable and mobility.
UPF 50+ Protection
All TYR Performance Swim Suits offer UPF 50+ Protection.
|Would You Recommend||Yes (1) No (1)|
great tri bottom
Jun 2, 2015 | Posted by | Gender: Male Sport Interest: Triathlon Age: 45-54
best tri bottom there is. Fits great. great leg grip. comfortable, easy for all disciplines This is my second pair of this short type and length. Will continue buying them
49 people found this review helpful
Not a fan of all the seams
Feb 7, 2015 | Posted by | Gender: Male Sport Interest: Triathlon Age: 25-34
I wanted to have the shorts to train and tri in. My biggest complaint is the numerous seams, they seemed to rub in all the wrong places.
71 people found this review helpful
Product Questions & Answers (2)
Men's Carbon 9" Tri Shorts