The Amp Pad was constructed specifically for the Triathlete. Its enhanced perennial area distribution absorbs the majority of the weight while in aero position. Offering a breathable, multi directional stretch foam base, the Amp pad keeps you cool and unrestricted on the bike and run.
Secure Beaded Grip
- - Soft woven elastic with evenly distributed Silicone droplets
- - Provides hold on your leg without restricting comfort or mobility
Flip and Lock Zipper
Zipper opens quickly and easily, then locks in a preferred position.
Strategically placed pockets that are easily accessible while running or cycling.
UV/SPF 50+ Protection
All TYR Performance Swim Suits offer uv/spf 50+ Protection.
Competitor Male AMP Pad
- - Engineered specifically for triathletes
- - Advanced triple density foam strategically absorbs your weight while in aero position
- - Breathable, multidirectional stretch keeps you feeling cool and unrestricted while running or cycling
No reviews submited yet
Product Questions & Answers (8)
Q: According to your sizing chart I would fall in a medium in chest and waist but height I am 5'5". What size or is there another suit that would better suit my features?
Q: I am 42 inch chest and 34 inch waist - what size should I go for?
Q: I'm 6ft, but 34" waist. Would medium be too tight?
Q: im 5-3 hright.... chest 35.5...... waist 32; what size should i get?
Q: I am 6' have a 38" waiste and 50" chest. Would you recommend a XL?
Q: I am 6'1", chest between 37"-38", waist is 32". What size would you recommend
Q: I am 5'8", 29 waist and 34 chest & 133lbs, what size would fit me? And what is the sizing for XS, its is not shown in the chart... Thanks!
Q: I am a 40 chest, 36 waist and 40 hips, 5´8", what size would you recommend? I have recently lost 40 pounds thats why im not sure, and im still losing it