Invented by World Record Masters swimmer and former ASU coaching great Ron Johnson, the Catalyst™ Brites Training Paddles help improve stroke technique while building strength. Showcasing a patented keyhole design, the LVC Training Paddles help distribute pressure more evenly while improving water feel and reducing shoulder stress. Constructed of lightweight, injection molded, UV resistant polypropylene, the Catalyst Brites Paddles feature smooth edges and a multi-hole strap design for custom centering on hand. Translucent color-coded sizing allows for quick and easy identification. Sold in pairs.
- XXS (Trans. Orange) beginning swimmers
- XS (Trans. Green) young age groupers (8-12 years)
- S (Trans. Yellow) older age groupers (12+ years)/beginning masters
- M (Trans. Red) older high school males/Sr. National females/mid-level masters
- L (Trans. Blue) collegiate swimmers/Sr. National males
- XL (Trans. Smoke) very strong swimmers/water aerobics
*Detailed view is only shown in color Translucent Orange - XXS