- - Keeps You Feeling Light & Dry
- - 30% Lighter Weight Than Durafast Elite ™
Customers also bought
- - Designed to Give You the Look Without the Lines
- - 50% Thinner Than Most Other Cups
- - Tested to provide 200+ Hours of Pure Performance.
- - Comfortable & Flexible
- - 360 Degree Range of Motion
Flattens, Shape, and Slims in All the Right Areas.
UPF 50+ Protection
All TYR Performance Swim Suits offer UPF 50+ Protection.
|Would You Recommend||Yes (0) No (1)|
This suit is too small for anyone with a larger chest
Dec 27, 2014 | Posted by
I was looking for a bikini top to wear under my full suit for a little more support while swimming laps. I got a XL as I am a DD cup and it still was too small. This suit may work well for smaller chested women, but I wouldn't recommend it for anyone with a larger chest.
52 people found this review helpful
Product Questions & Answers (1)
Women’s Sonoma V-Neck Open Back Swimsuit