- - Extremely lightweight and highly compressive
- - Begins drying before you’re out of the water
- - Optimal fabric for your race day kit
- - 70% Nylon / 30% LYCRA® Spandex
- - Draws moisture away from the body to keep you dry and light
- - Helps lower your body temperature and heart rate
- - Results in more efficient breathing and less lactic acid buildup
- - 54% Nylon / 25% Polyester / 19% Spandex / 2% Carbon Fiber
UPF 50+ Protection
All TYR Performance Swim Suits offer UPF 50+ Protection.
Ultrasonic Welded Seams
- - Superior strength
- - Enhanced comfortability
- - Minimal friction drag
|Would You Recommend||Yes (1) No (1)|
GREAT Endurance Top for keeping heart rate down and staying cool.
Sep 21, 2014 | Posted by | Gender: Female Sport Interest: Triathlon Age: 45-54
Best top on the market for minimalist who wants to keep heart rate down and stay cool during endurance races. The thin straps are ideal for not putting additional stress on the shoulders! Used the previous model turquoise carbon bra top for every run and tri event I entered from March through August!
26 people found this review helpful
Product Questions & Answers (1)