- - Extremely lightweight and highly compressive
- - Begins drying before you’re out of the water
- - Optimal fabric for your race day kit
- - 70% Nylon / 30% LYCRA® Spandex
Customers also bought
- - Draws moisture away from the body to keep you dry and light
- - Helps lower your body temperature and heart rate
- - Results in more efficient breathing and less lactic acid buildup
- - 54% Nylon / 25% Polyester / 19% Spandex / 2% Carbon Fiber
UPF 50+ Protection
All TYR Performance Swim Suits offer UPF 50+ Protection.
Ultrasonic Welded Seams
- - Superior strength
- - Enhanced comfortability
- - Minimal friction drag
|Would You Recommend||Yes (2) No (1)|
Apr 17, 2015 | Posted by | Gender: Female Sport Interest: Triathlon Age: 45-54
Good for low impact. I wear this to teach my cycling classes but would not wear it to run. It looks great and the fit is perfect. Hard to find something that fits well since I have a small frame. Happy with this bra!
24 people found this review helpful
Mar 1, 2015 | Posted by | Gender: Female Sport Interest: Triathlon Age: 45-54
This top looks great, but the seams are large enough to cause serious chaffing under the arm area. I swim daily and I tried the top 2x and I found my skin raw where the seams were left open. I was hoping this would be the bra for my racing but I have not found it yet
31 people found this review helpful
GREAT Endurance Top for keeping heart rate down and staying cool.
Sep 21, 2014 | Posted by | Gender: Female Sport Interest: Triathlon Age: 45-54
Best top on the market for minimalist who wants to keep heart rate down and stay cool during endurance races. The thin straps are ideal for not putting additional stress on the shoulders! Used the previous model turquoise carbon bra top for every run and tri event I entered from March through August!
54 people found this review helpful
Product Questions & Answers (1)