- - Extremely soft and flexible for superior comfort
- - Breathable and stylish to help you stay cool and look cooler
- - 80% Nylon / 20% Spandex
- - Ultra lightweight and high-stretch for superior comfort
- - Fast drying, UPF 50+
- - 81% Polyester / 19% Spandex
- - Increased circulation & blood flow
- - Reduced muscle vibration
- - Sleek, perfect fit
UPF 50+ Protection
All TYR Performance Swim Suits offer UPF 50+ Protection.
|Would You Recommend||Yes (1) No (1)|
Oct 20, 2014 | Posted by | Gender: Female Sport Interest: Triathlon Age: 25-34
I'm an avid masters swimmer and have never had a problem with TYR suits…it's all I wear. But this one, on first try, billowed out creating mega uncomfortable drag. I tried again under another suit, and it still persistently gapes. So bummed! Note: I have the carbon version of this top, and have no problem.
9 people found this review helpful
Best Top on the Market for Run, Bike, and or Swim
Sep 21, 2014 | Posted by | Gender: Female Sport Interest: Triathlon Age: 45-54
Please don't stop making this style. Thin straps and very open backs are very important for those of us from a swim background! They promote relaxed breathing, shoulders, etc.. It would be nice if TYR offered these in the new TRI competitor line colors. The white mesh backs from previous style offered better body cooling. Again, great top. Wears a long time in water, bike and run!
10 people found this review helpful
Product Questions & Answers (0)
No questions asked yet