Allows you to easily clip and unclip the lanyard on the back of your trisuit.
- - Extremely soft and flexible for superior comfort
- - Breathable and stylish to help you stay cool and look cooler
- - 80% Nylon / 20% Spandex
Competitor Womens AMP Pad
- - Engineered specifically for triathletes
- - Advanced triple density foam strategically absorbs your weight while in aero position
- - Breathable, multidirectional stretch keeps you feeling cool and unrestricted while running or cycling
- - Ultra lightweight and high-stretch for superior comfort
- - Fast drying, UPF 50+
- - 81% Polyester / 19% Spandex
- - Increased circulation & blood flow
- - Reduced muscle vibration
- - Sleek, perfect fit
Strategically placed pockets that are easily accessible while running or cycling.
Secure Beaded Grip
- - Soft woven elastic with evenly distributed Silicone droplets
- - Provides hold on your leg without restricting comfort or mobility
UPF 50+ Protection
All TYR Performance Swim Suits offer UPF 50+ Protection.
|Would You Recommend||Yes (1) No (0)|
Waaaaay too small
Mar 17, 2015 | Posted by | Gender: Female Sport Interest: Triathlon Age: 45-54
When I did manage to squeeze into the large, half way, it seems like a great suit. It was a sale item so they did not have a larger size to reorder/exchange. So I ordered different items instead because this company is fantastic! It must be sized extremely small because I have never worn a size over large.
13 people found this review helpful
Product Questions & Answers (0)
No questions asked yet