Allows you to easily clip and unclip the lanyard on the back of your trisuit.
- - Extremely soft and flexible for superior comfort
- - Breathable and stylish to help you stay cool and look cooler
- - 80% Nylon / 20% Spandex
Competitor Womens AMP Pad
- - Engineered specifically for triathletes
- - Advanced triple density foam strategically absorbs your weight while in aero position
- - Breathable, multidirectional stretch keeps you feeling cool and unrestricted while running or cycling
- - Ultra lightweight and high-stretch for superior comfort
- - Fast drying, UPF 50+
- - 81% Polyester / 19% Spandex
- - Increased circulation & blood flow
- - Reduced muscle vibration
- - Sleek, perfect fit
Strategically placed pockets that are easily accessible while running or cycling.
Secure Beaded Grip
- - Soft woven elastic with evenly distributed Silicone droplets
- - Provides hold on your leg without restricting comfort or mobility
UPF 50+ Protection
All TYR Performance Swim Suits offer UPF 50+ Protection.
|Would You Recommend||Yes (1) No (0)|
If you have hips, order up!
Aug 12, 2014 | Posted by | Gender: Female Sport Interest: Triathlon Age: 35-44
Overall, the suit is great. However, the seam that runs around the waist is waist size with NO give. So if you have any sort of hips, it will not go over it. I started out with medium and had to exchange it for a large (typical clothing size is a 6) While it was still a tough challenge to get it on, it fit mostly well once on. Since I am not fully a large, there is some gapping, but at least I could get it on. Once on, it looks great though. I love the color :-)
9 people found this review helpful
Product Questions & Answers (1)