FOLLOW THESE 10 SIMPLE STEPS TO LEARN HOW TO MOST EFFECTIVELY PUT ON YOUR TYR WETSUIT!
1. Unzip wetsuit and fold it in half.
2. To avoid nicks, put gloves on hands and booties on feet (provided with purchase).
3. Carefully push one foot (covered with bootie) through wetsuit leg.
4. Gently pull up the wetsuit leg toward the crotch and hip, smoothing wrinkles
with your finger pads (not fingernails).
5. Repeat process on other leg. Suit should now be positioned high on hips.
6. Slide one gloved hand through wetsuit sleeve. Cuff should sit above wrist bone.
7. Carefully gather and adjust sleeve so it is comfortably positioned on shoulders.
Stretch panels should be directly under armpits.
8. Repeat process on other arm.
9. Make sure the inner back flap behind the zip is laying flat with no ripples,
then hold the base of the zip and pull the lanyard all the way up to close flap.
10. Stretch and adjust suit as necessary to achieve maximum fit and range of motion.
CLEANING: Rinse in fresh water after every use. Air dry only, away from direct sunlight.
STORAGE: Store dry suit in a cool room on a plastic hanger. When traveling, roll suit up, do not fold it.
REMOVING: To remove suit, grip the chest and then the back area. Do not pull by the collar.
AVOID: Do not use sharp or abrasive objects near wetsuit, including hairpins and fingernails, as this will tear the fabric. Do not use petroleum-based products, such as lubricants, as they may damage the neoprene.