All TYR products are guaranteed. If you are not satisfied for any reason, we will gladly provide a merchandise refund within 30 days from purchase date.
TO MAKE A RETURN BY MAIL
2. Indicate the reason for the return and the action to be taken.
3. Place the Return Form in the box with your merchandise, and the packing slip. Make certain that your name, address and phone numbers are included.
For UPS Label ($4.99 Deducted from your refund) – Please sign in as a Registered User at www.tyr.com.
1. Follow the required steps to receive through email a Return label.
2. Take the package to a UPS store, a UPS drop box, or any location that has regular UPS pick-up. You may also give it to a UPS driver. Do not call UPS for pick-up as additional charges will apply.
If you choose to use the prepaid label, a fixed shipping rate of $4.99 will be deducted from your refund.
3. Click Here to find a Return Drop-Off Location near you.
Standard Return Shipping – If you would prefer to use your own shipping method:
1. Complete the Return Form
2. Repack the item(s) you wish to return securely in the original product packaging, if possible. Be sure to put this completed return form in your return package If you use a carrier of your choice we recommend that returns be shipped by an insured and traceable method.
3. Send the package to:
TYR Sport, Inc
ATTN: Consumer Returns (Internet)
1790 Apollo Court
Seal Beach, CA 90740
– All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
– It is recommended that you use UPS or Insured Parcel Post for your return.
– Keep the Return Tracking Number for your return package to monitor delivery status.
We will process your return and follow your instructions. Please allow 7-14 business days for your credit to be processed. Please allow 1-2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement. Shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including color. However, the actual color displayed on your screen will depend on your local computer system and monitor settings. As a result, we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors.
Any item(s) that have been customized or custom built to specification (including TYR Custom Special Ops, Remix and Swimple Goggles) are non-returnable and non-refundable, with the exception of manufacturer defects or damages.
All TYR products are guaranteed. Feel free to test and try your Hurricane wetsuit in the water. If within 30 days of your purchase date you are not satisfied, we will gladly provide a merchandise refund for wetsuits purchased via TYR.com.
Items Not Purchased From TYR:
Items purchased from an Authorized TYR dealer must be returned to the place of purchase.
INTERNATIONAL RETURN POLICY
What is your return policy?
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase.TYR Sport will gladly accept eligible returns in new and unused condition, with tags intact and packaging included within 30 days of the order shipment date for a refund of the full merchandise.
Please fill out the return form included in your box, and include with the product being returned.
What will it cost to ship my return?
Shipping fees on your initial order are non-refundable, and we do not cover the cost of return shipping. We strongly recommend that you use the most cost-effective traceable and/or insured method to protect you in the rare event that your package is lost or mishandled by the shipper.
When will my refund be processed?
Once your return is received and inspected at our fulfillment center, a refund will be applied according to the method you used to pay for your order. Please note that with refunds additional processing time may occur, depending upon the speed of your credit card company.
Contact us via email
TYR Sport, Inc. implements the highest internet security measures to protect your sensitive information. Your order is encrypted with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, stored behind a network firewall, and is accessible only to a limited number of people, who are all required to keep the information confidential.