Promotes high cadence training and builds fast twitch muscle fibers
Customers also bought
The Burner EBP Fin is a floating short blade swim fin that mimics race-day cadence while building lean muscle.
- Burner - The perfect fins for training at race cadence. The shorter fin-blade provides just the right amount of propulsion to hone in on the perfect stroke. Shorter cadence kicks help build fast twitch muscle fibers throughout the leg, while an ergonomic foot pocket allows for decreased levels of tendon strain with efficient strength building for the ankle.
- EBP - Elevated Body Position: Constructed of ultra-soft high buoyancy rubber the swim fin helps maintain proper body position while training, allowing for race day muscle development and simulated race pace conditions.
- Wall Gripper Footpad - Keeps the foot anchored during flip turns and push-offs.
Color Coded Sizing for easy identification:
- XS (Men's Shoe 3-5 , Women's 4.5-6.5) - Orange
- S (Men's Shoe 5-7 , Women's 6.5-8.5) - Green
- M (Men's Shoe 7-9 , Women's 8.5-10.5) - Yellow
- L (Men's Shoe 9-11 , Women's 10.5-12.5) - Red
- XL (Men's Shoe 11-13 , Women's 12.5-14.5) - Blue
*Please Note: If you are in between sizes or have a naturally wider foot, we recommend sizing up. If you have a narrow foot, we recommend sizing down.*
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.